Heyjow is a proudly local accessories brand that has been making beautiful handcrafted pieces for the last three years. Designed and curated by its owner Joana (Jow), their pieces are timeless and often catering to those looking for that unique splash of color to add a bit of oomph to their wardrobe. Check out this previous post.
And because Joana is super generous with her beautiful items when it comes to my readers. I have some lovely gifts to share in celebration of their three year anniversary. ONE GRAND WINNER is going to have the chance to take home this beautiful set:
• Bangle bracelet featuring an 18K band embellished with 3 teardrop-shaped druzies and a faceted aquamarine stone
• Single necklace featuring a gray stalactite pendant with a gold plated edge hanging on 24k gold plated wire-wrapped rosary chain made of agate crystals. Each stalactite piece is unique due to their natural formation.
But that’s not all, two lucky readers will be given an E-Card to receive a substantial discounts while ordering from Heyjow’s website. These cards will be sent via email address.
Here are some other beautiful pieces from the 3rd Anniversary collection: Spectral Soiree (images from Heyjow.com).
Here’s how to join:
2. Leave a comment on this post either using Rafflecopter or the comment box below. In the comment box answer the question: Where would you take your Heyjow piece?
3. Five finalists will be chosen by July 7, 2016. First finalist to email gets the grand prize while the next two will win the online gift certificate.
4. You must have a Philippine address to join.
Learn more about Heyjow through their: