I love sharing recipes with my readers, but with two kids (I’m still not quite used to saying that) and a number of other obligations in my day, cooking isn’t exactly at the top of my to-do list.
Sabrina’s first recipe is a savoury dip made with our classic dried mangoes. You can play with the intensity by lessening or increasing the labuyo in the recipe. Enjoy!
Chili Lime Mango Spread
Yields 2 cups
- 100g Dried mangoes, roughly chopped
- 50g Sundried tomatoes in oil, roughly chopped
- 3 Sili labuyo (Red bird’s eye chili), roughly chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 8oz. Cream cheese, softened
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place dried mangoes, sundried tomatoes, sili labuyo, juice and zest of lime and olive oil in a blender. Pulse until ingredients have come together but it should still remain chunky.
- Transfer the mango mixture in a stainless steel bowl, add the softened cream cheese and mix thoroughly using a rubber spatula. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- Serve spread in a small serving bowl together with chips and crackers. Enjoy!
A little more about Sabrina:
I am Sabrina Go, author of www.sinfullysabrina.com. I create and refurbish recipes mostly to feed my hungry husband and son at home. I work full-time as an account manager but I try to find time to cook as often as I can. I also love taking photos of the food I make. I am not professionally trained in both culinary arts and photography. My food is just honest to goodness meals that I share with my family and friends.
Thank you so much again, Sabrina! Looking forward to having more of your amazing recipes on the site!